Staff Easter Egg Hunt
I love these morale boosters as well!
These are from teacher to teacher – and they are FREE!
I also love the version for students because they need all the love we can give!
List of Prizes:
- $5 Target Card
- $5 Starbucks
- Sharpie Pens
- dessert cooked by our class (we have a class reward coming up and they love this so we plan to cook for one teacher.) Yes we can cook at school….beside the point.
- coupons donated by McDonalds. I called the business office in our area and they mailed me some after explaining it was for teachers. These are my fillers to ensure everyone gets an egg! I planned to call Sonic too but didn’t get a chance, they might have coupons as well.
- VIP parking
- 30 min class coverage (only 2 of those!)
- Free ice cream or soda (50 cents) included in each of those eggs because that is the cost at our school
- JEANS DAY passes
- Pizza or Grill – we have 1 local restaurant in our town so 4 people on the same day can order food from there for lunch and have it delivered.
- duty free lunch – eat in the faculty room! Wouldn’t believe how much I want this one!!!
- bunny hop to office for your prize
- announce to the group/office “Easter Bunny has been good to me this year!”
- Give bunny ears knowingly to 3 people
- high five 5 people before getting prize
- pretend you laid an egg for your prize (ha- might be too over the top)
- dance through a field of flowers for your prize
- cheep, cheep like a baby chick for your prize
- get 3 people to smell your pretend your spring bouquet of flowers for a prize
Slime is ALL. THE . RAGE and rightfully so – I mean even as an…
Are you looking for a way engage students in content?! Why not let them be…
Many of you have asked about my Nonfiction Video Game Level Up day – all…
This year I knew I wanted to start focused morning meetings with my students. Once…
How to have the best first day and set the tone for the rest of…
😍😄😎 EMOJI INTRO 🤓🤑🤔 Just posted and ON SALE – so excited to use this…
Before moving to the older grades I was petrified of teaching electricity and circuits because…
A listening center is crucial for any reading block. Starting out teaching I felt…
Well today’s the day….Meet the Teacher and we start on Thursday. I’m so glad to…
I’m so excited to do an official classroom reveal! Last year I was on a…