I’m Amber, I’ve been helping busy elementary teachers for years by creating time saving resources that your help your students succeed. Those tough subjects – got ya covered! Just like a teacher bestie down the hall – you’ll find motivation, timely tips, ready to implement ideas… all in one place!
What Teaching Ideas and Resources are on SSSTeaching?
If you want to save time and grab ideas and RUN….this is the place for you! You might not be brand new to teaching but want to grow and use best practice – check out my resources!
- tons of FREEbies ready for you to use in your classroom right now!
- Kindergarten word work ideas
- 3-5 Science, reading, and grammar ideas
- teacher well being and motivation – how to live your best teacher life through the Happy Teacher Happy Classroom Movement
Who is SSSTeaching? Why did I start a blog?
I’m a teacher blogger who’s been at this for nearly 9 years. I wanted to share all the ideas with teachers – who are my FAVORITE people in the world!
I believe a Happy Teacher = a Happy Classroom because we can only control ourselves. Teacher well being is a huge driver of WHY I create.
I want to:
- save teachers time
- provide QUALITY resources – with everything included
- successful and engaged students (as a byproduct of ideas and resources)
- improve your daily teacher well being with Happy Teachers!
I am not currently in the classroom, but still very much in education through here and my job with our state department of education. I’m usually chasing after two young boys – so some preschool activities start sneaking in.
You want more?!
Sign up to get insider tips, special discounts, and first to know specials because YOU DESERVE IT!
Know this – I vehemently hate spam so you’ll only get crazy teaching stories to spark joy and connect us as educators. We’re in this together. Let’s have YOUR BEST YEAR YET!