How to make and print Bitmoji Stickers
What is a Bitmoji?
A Bitmoji is a like a fun avatar you can customize. Most notable for its use in Snapchat but now has taken over with some great education uses as well. (Warning: Bitmoji does include suggestive images and language !) but the images can have awesome classroom uses.
How Do I make my Bitmoji?
Downloading the Bitmoji chrome extension is the easiest way to get your Bitmojis to save as images (just COPY and paste!).
Using the app or Snapchat customize all of the features to create a realistic Bitmoji version of yourself.
Supplies needed to make Bitmoji stickers:
- Sticker Paper/Labels
- 1.5 square labels are perfect
- Clear sticker paper works too (use Cricut to cut)
- Template (optional) if you are using labels
- Color Printer
Instructions to make Bitmoji Stickers
- Get the Avery 22805 Template (if you get a different size search by Template number). These are 1.5″ square labels. I used clear sticker paper and didn’t like the clear background labels. The white backgrounds would look and show better for using on student work.
Click Download as guest and you can download right away.
Copy Bitmoji from extension and paste into template. Upon pasting – drag the size of the image smaller until it fits in the box.
Load the sticker paper correctly in printer and VOILA!
Use Bitmoji Stickers on:
- Feedback/Papers for students!
- Student Planners
- Your teacher planner
- print on longer labels to assign students groups
- print to assign classroom materials. (all supplies with your bitmoji sticker belong to your class)
- Use to coordinate your classroom library!
Share Tweet Pin 1shares What is a Bitmoji? A Bitmoji is a like a fun…
The Prime Day guide for teachers! If you want to see any other great ideas…
Are you ready for the perfect Open House (Back to School) Night?! I’m going to…
Slime is ALL. THE . RAGE and rightfully so – I mean even as an…
Are you looking for a way engage students in content?! Why not let them be…
Many of you have asked about my Nonfiction Video Game Level Up day – all…
This year I knew I wanted to start focused morning meetings with my students. Once…
How to have the best first day and set the tone for the rest of…
A back to school activity can be so tricky to come up with. Yes…you might…
Before moving to the older grades I was petrified of teaching electricity and circuits…